Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009




Hello everyone! It was -25 at our place this morning. It has "warmed" up to -22. I am roasting leg of lamb and garlic potatoes today for New Year's dinner. We will also attempt to replicate Marco's margarita recipe using fresh lime and grapefruit soda. It "worked" last night, so I suspect it'll work again!

I've began posting many of the Mazatlan photos to my Shutterfly share site. You can view a slideshow at:

http://www.mattpeaksphotos.shutterfly.com

At Shutterfly, "invited" friends and family can order prints, for personal use, of any of my photo posted. If you are "friend or family", and want a print of any photo, let me know, and I will add you as a "share member" to my Shutterfly account. Most of my photos have been uploaded in high quality jpeg, so they can be enlarged with no problems. A few have been compressed to cut down on upload time, so check with me first if you're ordering a specific print. I receive no money from your print order. This is just my way of "sharing". Please let me know if you enjoy the photos and/or if the prints from Shutterfly are of good quality. That'll make me smile.

If you are not "friend or family", you can purchase a "limited license" to use my "stock photos" of plants, animals, scenery, or my street photography, by contacting me via this blog site, or Shutterfly. I will not release or sell photos of family, friends, or "known and recognizable" individuals, for commercial use, without their express permission and a signed "model" release.

I hope you continue to enjoy the blog and my photography in this new year. It is my New Year's Resolution to keep "adding and improving", as time allows.

The pics today are of a couple of this year's moose calves. They were hanging around our yard with their momma. Momma, and one of the calves, spent some time "chomping" on Angel's strawberry plants which were buried under about six inches of snow! This made my Angel very unhappy! Take care.

No comments: