Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Review From Afar and June 2008 Pics







I opened my email this morning and was pleased to find several positive blog reviews. One of the reviews was from Capetown, South Africa! The power of the web at work! Check this site out: www.expatcapetown.com. If you are planning a trip to that area of the world, the information and photos will surely prove to be invaluable. As I've said many times before, your comments are always welcome, and I like to be "share-ee" as much as being the "share-er".

Today I'm posting more photos from our road trip last June. The pics are of the Pipeline terminal in Valdez, a waterfall north of Valdez, Eklutna Lake, Matanuska Glacier, and wildflowers on the Eklutna Lake Trail. The Eklutna photos were taken during a four-wheeler excursion on an easy and scenic 30 mile RT ride.

I'm not providing much detail about these areas due to limited time this week, but a quick web search will provide you tons of info. I am planning on writing more about Valdez and Eklutna at a later date. These are two of my favorite spots to go when we have summer visitors.

No comments: