Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mary's and the Pool















I apologize for the absence of photos the past couple of days. The internet can be challenging down here, at times. Yesterday, I went into town to do a little shopping. After arriving at PB Mazatlan I caught a city bus to the new Mega store that is located close to the beginning of the Malecon and directly in front of Sam's Club. This is a convenient location for tourists and the store has about anything you would need, at reasonable prices. After shopping I decided to walk back through the Golden Zone, and then down the street to Mary's. Mary's is located across from the Inn at Mazatlan and next to Rico's coffee shop. I ordered a crispy chicken salad and a bottle of water for lunch. The total cost with tip...120 pesos. Angel and I both enjoy the food at Mary's. Good burgers and sandwiches also at this place. After lunch, I continued my walk back to PB Mazatlan and caught the shuttle to Emerald Bay.

I stopped by the pool on the way back to the suite and found that Drew had made it. It was good seeing his smiling face. Jason and Sundee arrived on Sunday and were enjoying the pool with Brittany, Drew, and the kids.

Today, the young folks are at the pool, Donna is at the gym, and I'm trying to catch up! I went for an early walk this morning. I'm counting down the days for Angel's arrival. I know she's working hard to get things in order up North before hopping on the Freedom Bird this Friday night.

No comments: